Mission I: Converting a conversation into content

Why do I do? I do what I do in order to be able to communicate and interact with my surroundings. To be understood and understand as much as I can. I am obsessed with words. In visual or verbal versions of them. I use them as a tool formulating questions to be answered by myself or others. Does it matter who answers them? Maybe not. The try is everything, and here is my attempt to write the significance of the words to me.

I am enthusiastic about words since I don't know any other way to express myself first. The question, for example, how many different variants of writing, pronouncing, and shaping a word, excites me. Therefore, I tend to learn more about them continually. Furthermore, I believe in their powers, the endless possibilities they contain as well as the messages they might convey. Through them, I discover what a person thinks, how an idea can be forwarded, and how masses can be navigated from one to another direction.

While practicing a word, or its components, I see them as the key and the door itself. 

Presumably, that's why I practice different versions of it- write, edit, translate, and shape. To find out how many keys I can collect and open doors with them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the way to Nonlinearity in Literature: Time

My New Definition of Nonlinearity and Literature